This section provides tips and tricks for using the C1MultiPage control.
• Remember always to use the ScriptManager control.
• Use image sprites in your custom visual styles to increase performance and decrease load times.
• Use the built-in animations to add transitional effects to your Web site or Web application.
• Add easing in and easing out to make your animations smoother and more natural.
• Extend our animation library to any part of your web application, including portions that aren't ComponentOne controls. See C1MultiPage Animation and Transition Effects for a complete list of animation and transition effects.
• Update the client-side model properties and events when you don't need to perform server-side processing. The C1MultiPage control can be coded on both the client side and server side.