To reduce initial page size and load time, you can set C1MultiPage to render only the currently selected page by setting the LoadOnDemand and AutoPostBack properties to True. This topic will describe how to set these properties in Design view, Source view, and in code.
Setting a C1MultiPage to Load on Demand in Design View
To set pages to load on demand, please use the following instructions:
1. Click the smart tag () to open the C1MultiPage Tasks menu and select MultiPage Designer.
The C1MultiPage Designer Form opens.
2. Click the Add Child Item button twice to add two pages to the C1MultiPage control.
3. In treeview, select C1MultiPage1 to reveal its list of properties and set the following:
• Set the AutoPostBack property to True.
• Set the LoadOnDemand property to True.
4. Press OK to close the C1MultiPage Designer Form and run the project.
Setting a C1MultiPage to Load on Demand in Source View
To set a C1MultiPage to load on demand in Source view , add AutoPostBack="True" and LoadOnDemand="True" to the <cc1:C1MultiPage> tag. Your HTML will resemble the following:
<cc1:C1MultiPage ID="C1MultiPage1" runat="server" AutoPostBack="True" LoadOnDemand="True">
Run the project.
Setting a C1MultiPage to Load on Demand in Code
To set a C1MultiPage to load on demand in code, follow these instructions:
1. Import the following namespace into your project:
2. Add the following code to your Page_Load event:
C1MultiPage1.AutoPostBack = True
C1MultiPage1.LoadOnDemand = True
C1MultiPage1.AutoPostBack = true;
C1MultiPage1.LoadOnDemand = true;
3. Run the program.