You can change the time of an appointment from within the Appointment dialog box.
1. Double-click the appointment to open one of the appointment dialog boxes.
2. Highlight the part of the time you want to change. For example, suppose the appointment starts at 11:00 AM and you need to change it to 1:30 PM. Select 11.
3. Enter the desired time or use the up and down arrow keys on your keyboard. If following our example, you can press the up arrow key until you reach 1. You can then select the second part of the time, 00, and enter 30 or use the up or down arrow keys to move through the minutes.
4. To change AM to PM, select AM and click the up or down arrow key on your keyboard.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for the End time.
Note: If you are in DayView or one of the week views, you can simply drag the appointment to the desired time without having to change the time within the Appointment dialog box.