C1Calendar consists of the following main features:
• Advanced Navigation
C1Calendar includes the following three methods for navigating through the calendar months:
• Previous and Next – Allows you to go to the previous or next month by clicking the or buttons.
• Quick Previous and Quick Next – Allows you to jump several months ahead or several months behind by clicking the quick previous, , or quick next, , buttons.
• Popup Calendar Month and Year Selector – Clicking on the Calendar title opens up a popup calendar that enables you to select the month and year from the popup calendar.
For more information on this feature, see Calendar Navigation.
• Several Built-in Visual Styles to Choose From
Simply, click the Calendar’s SmartTag and select one of the C1Calendar’s five built-in visual styles. Choose from ArticFox, Offic2007Black, Office2007Blue, Office2007Silver, and Vista.
• Create custom visual styles
Easily add custom visual styles to the C1Calendar control by modifying an existing CSS included in the Calendar for ASP.NET installation.
• Multiple Calendar Views
C1Calendar can display more than one month in the calendar area. To enable this functionality you need to set the MonthCols and MonthRows properties to indicate the number of month columns/rows in the multiple calendar view. For more information on this feature, see Multiple Calendar View.
• Horizontal and Vertical Calendar Orientation for Multiple Calendar Display
C1Calendar can be displayed horizontally or vertically simply by changing the integer value in the column and row matrix. For more information on this feature, see Multiple Calendar View.
• Calendar Preview Panes
C1Calendar has optional preview panes, showing the previous and next calendar months. This is enables you to view date periods at the beginning or end of a give month without navigating. To enable this functionality you need to set the AllowPreview to True. For more information on this feature, see Calendar Preview.
• Template Support
A collection of dynamic templates can be used for achieving rich presentation of the calendar days and for displaying customized header and footers. For more information on templates, see Calendar Templates.
• Multiple Selection Modes and Calendar Selectors
You can also select groups of days such as all of the days that fall in Tuesday or all of the days in a specific week through the week day and week number selectors. Additionally, the days of the entire month can be selected using the month selector. For more information on this feature, see Calendar Selectors.
C1WebCalendar supports full localization on weekdays and title. The string displayed on the weekdays and title depends on the language you specify for the CultureInfo property. To see how to apply culture settings to C1Calendar, see Selecting the Culture.